Having thick and lustrous hair is the dream of many women. Nowadays we can encounter that our hair starts to shed very quickly because of the pollution and all the other factors like stress, hormonal imbalancement, lack of sleep, eating issues and many more. If you are encountering hair loss, then the first thing that you need to do is visit a doctor to know the root cause of it. The second thing that you should do is make little changes in your lifestyle because it will help in regaining back your healthy hair. The factors that you need to work on for preventing hair loss for women are written below.
- Vitamins: Once you start encountering that your hair is falling quickly do have some vitamins like vitamin A and include other foods like carrots, leafy green vegetables, and eggs. One must also have vitamin B12 because it will help in the production of the red blood cell. Make sure you are consuming Vitamin E as well because it will help in the healthy circulation and will ensure that you are having healthy hair. Your body must not lack in calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper, and iron if you want to have healthy hair.
- Diet: Our body tissues are made up of protein and which is why one should include protein in their diet if they want to grow thick hair. By consuming enough protein from milk, fish and egg whites you will be able to provide the right amount of nutrition to your hair. You can also have Omega 3 fatty acids that are found in fish. If you are a vegetarian then you can replace them with flax seeds.
- Give up your bad habits: There are several bad habits like smoking, which will affect the blood circulation in your scalp. Try to reduce your consumption of caffeine and alcohol as it reduces your immunity, which can lead to hair fall out. Always keep yourself hydrated by drinking a lot of water because it will help in the growth of your tissue.
- Exercise: Exercise is very important not only for your hair but for your body. Make sure you are going on a morning walk and doing some regular exercises along with some asanas that can help in the growth of your hair. It is always recommended to opt for natural remedies instead of popping some medicated products.
- Essential oil: Essential oil has been used in the beauty industry for a very long time. If you are suffering from any issues, then you can opt for scalp massage for which you can use some essential oils like rosemary, lavender, thyme and it will also help to treat balding and hair thinning. Always make sure you’re mixing it with any carrier oil like almond, coconut, and olive and nourish your hair properly.
These are the few Lifestyle changes that you need to incorporate if you want to get rid of hair fall. Minor changes will lead to major results.